We are currently looking to expand our finance team by recruiting an Assistant to the Financial Controller. The ideal candidate will be working closely with the Financial Controller and other members of the team.
Experience and skills sought for this role include:
- 5 years experience in a finance-related environment
- Strong verbal and written communicative skills
- Good command of the Maltese and English languages is mandatory
- have a clean police conduct certificate
- Be able to work on his/her own initiative and have excellent time-management skills
- Be a good team player and understands the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel and Word
- Willing to work on our internal accounting package
- Qualifications, apart from an A-Level in Accounting, will be considered an asset
Interested applicants are invited to complete the form below or submit their application letter, detailed CV and recent passport photo, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strictest confidence. Any soliciting will automatically disqualify the applicant.
All correspondence received is subject to the Data Protection Act.