We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to manage all online content for the organisation.
The selected candidate will be well versed in digital marketing and social media platforms including, but not limited to; Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords and Shopify and will be expected to contribute to growing the organisation’s digital presence through:
- Maintenance of websites, implementing SEO strategies and measuring website performance using tools such as google analytics or other relevant tools.
- Managing social media pages and implementing the necessary sale-oriented growth strategies to achieve maximum ROI.
- Creating content for various brands and assisting in the preparation of newsletters.
- Preparing quarterly performance reports.
- Carrying out research and staying abreast on the latest digital developments.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator or other design tools is necessary.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must.
BA in Marketing or a Digital Marketing Qualification MQF Level 5 or higher.
Interested applicants are invited to complete the form below or submit their application letter, detailed CV and recent passport photo, preferably by email to email@example.com
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence. Any soliciting will automatically disqualify the applicant.