Ref No : AGS003
Experience, reliability and innovation.
Alfred Gera & Sons Ltd. is one of the leading distributors in Malta specialising in the distribution of pharmaceuticals, grocery, and personal care products. Committed toward excellence, we represent global and prestigious household names and offer specialised healthcare related services.
We are proud of our reputation as an employer with integrity. We support our staff members in building thriving careers.
We are looking for a Pharma Sales Executive to join our team.
The Pharma Sales Executive will be responsible for developing and growing the company’s relationships with its established customers, determine their needs, manage purchases, promote products based on requirements and successfully implement merchandising principles and promotions. S/he will need to prospect for new clients, follow up on existing sales enquiries. S/he will be negotiating with existing and prospective clients and, ensuring that all deals are processed in a timely and effective manner.
The Pharma Sales Executive shall be responsible to regularly service allocated outlets to collect orders and communicate any promotional deals or offers. Further responsibilities shall include:
- Monitoring the proper display of the company’s products
- Building a strong relationship with clients
- Generally ensuring that the company’s products are well represented in the said outlets
- Collection of outstanding debts
- Expanding brands or ranges into current outlets as advised by Business Managers
The ideal candidate should have
• At least a post-secondary level of education;
• Sales related experience and good business acumen;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to be part of a team;
• The ability to work with minimal supervision;
• A pleasant personality. Whilst also being alert and keen to succeed;
• A valid clean driving license, and;
• A clean police conduct certificate.
• Fluency in Maltese will be considered an asset.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application letter, and a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strictest confidence. Any soliciting will automatically disqualify the applicant.