Alfred Gera & Sons Ltd. is one of the leading distributors in Malta specialising in the distribution of pharmaceuticals, grocery, and personal care products. Committed toward excellence, we represent global and prestigious household names and offer specialised healthcare related services.
We are proud of our reputation as an employer with integrity. We support our staff members in building thriving careers.
We are looking for a Full-Time Sales Representative to join our team. The role is a client-facing role with the Grocery business line of the Company. The Sales Representative would be part of a team focused on selling food and drink brands to a client-base of supermarkets, health shops and grocers.
The Sales Representative shall be responsible for the order processing cycle with the clients. Further responsibilities shall include:
- Stock checking at clients, followed by order taking for clients, that are mainly supermarkets, health shops and grocers
- Invoicing the orders for the clients
- Issuing credit notes or replacement goods for the clients when needed
- Ensure consistent supply and adequate stock levels in all outlets
- To communicate daily with the sales manager and merchandiser
- To attend meetings in the office when required to
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2 O’Levels. Those candidates with sales experience will be considered more favourably.
Fluency, both written and spoken, in both English and Maltese languages is a preference for this role.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application letter, and a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strictest confidence. Any soliciting will automatically disqualify the applicant.