Alfred Gera & Sons Ltd. is one of the leading distributors in Malta specialising in the distribution of pharmaceuticals, grocery, and personal care products. Committed toward excellence, we represent global and prestigious household names and offer specialised healthcare related services.
We are proud of our reputation as an employer with integrity. We support our staff members in building thriving careers.
We are looking for a Stores Logistics Operator to join our team.
This position is responsible for co-ordinating goods in and out of the stores, ensuring the receipt, storage and organisation of all stock.
The Stores Logistics Operator shall be responsible to complete tasks in relation to stock keeping and stores maintenance in accordance with the Company’s quality system and policies. Further responsibilities shall include:
- Perform stock checks
- Pick orders against invoices (certain goods are placed within fridges/chillers – so the individual is expected to enter these)
- Check goods on receipt and before dispatch against the relevant documentation
- Check and appropriately place returned goods
- Drive lifting equipment
- Maintain the stores in an orderly fashion
- Complete all tasks with the highest quality considerations, professional manner and in line with Company policies
The ideal candidate should be able to read and write in English and Maltese and have a C/C1 driving license. Candidates with experience in stock-handling will be given a preference.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application letter, and a detailed CV to email@example.com by the 31st of August 2022. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strictest confidence. Any soliciting will automatically disqualify the applicant.